NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
ScanSnap Manager (V5.5L10) Setup Program
Target Scanner Models
ScanSnap S1500 / S1500M
Target Operating Systems
- Windows® 10 Home (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 10 Pro (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 10 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 10 Education (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 Pro (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 Pro (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Starter (32bit)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Professional (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Ultimate (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Basic (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Premium (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Business (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Ultimate (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® XP Home Edition (32bit)
- Windows® XP Professional (32bit)
The performance of rendering PDF files under the latest recommended system requirements for ScanSnap (CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 2.5 GHz or higher, memory size: 4 GB or more) has been improved. (*1)
Specifically, ScanSnap Organizer's rendering performance has significantly improved up to 200% compared to the previous version (the average time when scanned as color PDF files). (*2)
||When compared to the value obtained using ScanSnap Manager V5.1 or older and ScanSnap Organizer V4.1 or older.
This improvement rate is available when rendering PDF files less than 1 GB (Note: 1 GB of data is roughly equivalent to 813 sheets of color documents scanned using the "Best" image quality setting.)
||Improvement rate varies depending on document type and/or scanning mode settings.
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
- Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "WinS1500ManagerV55L10WW.exe" onto your hard drive.
Make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Quit any applications that are running on your computer.
- If you have not already installed .NET Framework 3.5 (SP1 or later), download it from the Microsoft webpage and install it.
In order to use Scan to Google Drive, you need to install the .NET Framework 4 or an inplace-upgrade.
Be sure to update the OS by Windows Update after installing either .NET Framework.
- Execute the downloaded "WinS1500ManagerV55L10WW.exe" file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
- Check for the latest software updates and apply them before operating the scanner.
For details about features of the programs, please refer to the S1500/S1500M Operator's Guide and S1500/S1500M Getting Started guide.