ScanSnap Manager for Mac (V3.2L80) Setup Program
If you are using macOS High Sierra v10.13, please refer to incompatibility information.
Target Scanner Models
ScanSnap S1500 / S1500M
Target Operating Systems
- macOS v10.12.1 or later (Sierra)
- OS X v10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X v10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X v10.4 (Tiger)
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
Regarding the malfunction of the installation to OS X v10.8 or later, please refer to "I cannot install the software downloaded from the web site onto OS X v10.8 or later".
- Turn off your ScanSnap S1500 / S1500M and do not turn it on until all software and updates are installed.
- Create a save destination folder for the file downloads onto your main hard drive.
- Download the program for installation.
- After downloading, make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Double-click the downloaded compressed file.
- When the ScanSnap window appears, double-click the "ScanSnap Manager" icon to start the installation.
When the message "xxxxx is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" appears, click [Open] to proceed.
- Check for the latest software updates and apply them before operating the scanner.
For details about features of the programs, please refer to the S1500/S1500M Operator's Guide and S1500/S1500M Getting Started guide.