ScanSnap Manager for Mac (V3.2L80) Setup Program
Target Scanner Models
Target Operating Systems
- OS X v10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X v10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X v10.4 (Tiger)
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
Regarding the malfunction of the installation to OS X v10.8 or later, please refer to "I cannot install the software downloaded from the web site onto OS X v10.8 or later".
- Turn off your ScanSnap S1300 and do not turn it on until all software and updates are installed.
- Create a save destination folder for the file downloads onto your main hard drive.
- Download the program for installation.
- After downloading, make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Double-click the downloaded compressed file.
- When the ScanSnap window appears, double-click the "ScanSnap Manager" icon to start the installation.
When the message "xxxxx is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" appears, click [Open] to proceed.
- Check for the latest software updates and apply them before operating the scanner.
For details about features of the programs, please refer to the S1300 Operator's Guide and S1300 Getting Started guide.