ScanSnap Manager for Mac (V6.3L50) Setup Program
Target Scanner Models
Target Operating Systems
- OS X v10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X v10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
Please be aware that English is the only language in which you will be able to perform OCR with the installation of this setup program.
To perform OCR in other languages, download and install OCR Pack for Mac.
- Be sure you log into Mac OS X / OS X as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "MaciX500ManagerV63L50WW1.dmg" onto your hard drive.
Make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Quit any applications that are running on your computer.
- Execute the downloaded "MaciX500ManagerV63L50WW1.dmg" file.
- When the "ScanSnap" window appears, double-click the "ScanSnap Manager" icon to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation. Select [Open] when the message "xxxxx is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" appears during installation.
- Check for the latest software updates and apply them before operating the scanner.
For details about features of the programs, please refer to the ScanSnap iX500 Basic Operation Guide and the ScanSnap Advanced Operation Guide.