CardMinder Update (V5.3L30)
When using CardMinder version 4, (install the update for version 4).
Target Scanner Models
- ScanSnap iX500 / iX100 / S1300i / S1100i / SV600
Target Operating Systems
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 7
- Windows Vista®
- Windows® XP (SV600, iX500, S1300i only)
Disabling of the TLS 1.0 cryptographic protocols by Salesforce is supported.
To use Salesforce CRM linkage, you need to install .NET Framework 4.5 or its in-place upgrade first.
Unable to link with Salesforce CRM on Windows Vista® or Windows® XP because these operating systems do not support TLS 1.1 cryptographic protocols. To link with Salesforce CRM, Windows® 7 SP1 or later is required.
For the software update history, see Readme.
Installation InstructionsUse ScanSnap Online Update to install the update.
- Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- For performing the Online Update, Internet connection and Internet Explorer 6.0 or later are required.
- Try manual update if the Online Update does not work.
- Select [Start] menu > [All Programs] > [ScanSnap Online Update] > [Online Update].
Note: Select [All Apps] if you are using Windows® 8.1／Windows® 8／Windows® 10.
Follow the instructions on the screen to update the ScanSnap Online Update if it is displayed.
- The ScanSnap Online Update automatically checks the latest update.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the update.
- Confirm if the version of the CardMinder reads “Version 5.3L30”, referring to the descriptions in How to confirm if the update is successfully completed.
How to confirm if the update is successfully completed
- Open the Application Menu and select [Options] > [Resources] > [About] to show the version information.
- The red-framed part shows the version.
- Log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- Quit any other applications that are running on the computer. Do not perform scanning during update.
- When a certain version of CardMinder is installed, you will have to install earlier update files prior to the latest update. Confirm the version currently installed on the computer by the procedure written in How to confirm if the update is successfully completed to find necessary files.
The following describes the update file available for each version of CardMinder. Install the update files required for the version of your CardMinder.
1. For CardMinder V5.1L20 or earlier
[CardMinder Update (V5.1L21)]
WinCardMinderV51L21UpWW.exe (164.3 MB)
When installation is complete, install 2, 3, and 4 in order.
2. For CardMinder between V5.1L21 and V5.2L21
[CardMinder Update (V5.3L10)]
WinCardMinderV53L10UpWW.exe (45.6 MB)
When installation is complete, install 3 and 4 in order.
3. Version of CardMinder is V5.3L10
[CardMinder Update (V5.3L20)]
WinCardMinderV53L20UpWW.exe (36.2 MB)
When installation is complete, install 4.
4. Version of CardMinder is V5.3L20
[CardMinder Update (V5.3L30)]
WinCardMinderV53L30UpWW.exe (35.7 MB)
- Confirm that the version reads "Version 5.3L30" by the procedure written above.
This completes the update. Refer to Readme.