NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
CardMinder Update (V4.1L52)
Target Scanner Models
ScanSnap S1500 / S1500M / S1300i / S1300 / S1100
Target Operating Systems
- Windows® 8.1 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 Pro (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8.1 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 Pro (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Starter (32bit)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Professional (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Ultimate (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Basic (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Premium (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Business (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista® Ultimate (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® XP Home Edition (32bit)
- Windows® XP Professional (32bit)
- Windows® 2000 Professional
- The [Select Group] dialog box does not appear when the Lead setting is disabled at Salesforce linkage.
- While multiple card data are selected and [Recognize] is clicked, the memos of the card data that are not currently displayed are cleared.
For the software update history, see Readme.
Download the software update to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
Apply this update to install the latest version of CardMinder.
If you perform the update online, the following procedure will not be necessary. Follow the instructions on the online update screen.
How to update
- Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "WinCardMinderV41L52UpWW.exe" onto your hard drive. Make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Quit any applications that are running on your computer.
- Execute the downloaded "WinCardMinderV41L52UpWW.exe" file to start the update installation.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation. Select [Open] when the message, "xxxxx is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?"displays during the installation.
How to check whether the update is successfully applied
- Click [Options] under the Application button to display the options screen of CardMinder.
- Select the [Resources].
- Click the [About] button.
- In the "About" window, confirm that the version of CardMinder is "Version 4.1L52".
Now that you have completed the update, please refer to the Readme file prior to use.
- To use Salesforce CRM, an account need to be registered in the either of the following Salesforce CRM editions. (fare-paying service)
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition