The connection between ScanSnap iX100 and the computer does not connect properly. (The ScanSnap Manager icon does not change from the disconnected status)
Confirm the following items:
- Is the wireless access point/router works correctly?
- Have you set up Wi-Fi connection with ScanSnap Wireless Setup Tool?
- Did you turn on the Wi-Fi switch at the back of the scanner?
- Are the ScanSnap iX100 and the mobile device connected to the wireless LAN environment?
- Have you changed the router?
- Is the mobile device already being connected?
- Is it possible to communicate with the ScanSnap iX100 from the computer (by using Ping command)?
Select the item that can solve your problem.