FAQ: ScanSnap S1300i / S1300
- ScanSnap Home for Mac does not recognize a newly added ScanSnap device. A message is displayed, "Cannot connect to the ScanSnap. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable, and then try again.".
- I cannot correct the distortion or split the pages of an image scanned with ScanSnap SV600 on Book Image Viewer of ScanSnap Home.
- How can I install ScanSnap Home on a Windows® 10 computer?
- When you start up ScanSnap Home, a message is displayed, indicating that ScanSnap Organizer must be uninstalled.
- How can I clean my scanner for disinfection?
- How can I use Quick Menu on ScanSnap Home?
- An unexpected error occurs with the following message when starting up ScanSnap Home or when scanning with ScanSnap Home.
||"An unexpected error occurred. Exit the application, and then try again. If the problem still persists, reinstall ScanSnap Home."
- After updating to macOS 10.15 Catalina, I cannot use my ScanSnap Manager anymore.
- [IMPT] "An unexpected error occurred..." error appears with ScanSnap Home startup or scanning and cannot be fixed by reinstallation of the application.
- Are Windows® 10 ARM-based PCs compatible with ScanSnap scanners?
- "ScanSnap Home would like to access files" appears when running ScanSnap Home on macOS.
- An access or connection error appears while using ScanSnap Home on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- ScanSnap Home says “You need to allow ScanSnap Home to access all data in the disk.” on macOS.
- I cannot install ScanSnap Home.
- Can I use my ScanSnap with a computer that is not connected to the internet?
- Although the ScanSnap Home installer installs Microsoft® .Net Framework 4.7 automatically, the user will have to install Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.7 manually if the installation fails.
- How can I move a file out of ScanSnap Home by drag and drop?
- No Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files are displayed in the main view of ScanSnap Home when they are created through Send to Word, Send to Excel, or Send to PowerPoint.
- Characters in some messages may corrupt.
- Data Conversion occasionally fails in a system where ScanSnap Organizer has been used.
- Notifications of save completion or scan results will not be sent to ScanSnap Cloud when using a proxy environment (socks port).
- Installation of Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.7 is blocked with the "Blocking Issues" message while installing ScanSnap Home.
- My ScanSnap cannot scan. The Scan button just blinks and nothing happens.
(For Windows® users)
- How can I update ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ from 5.0 to 5.5?
- What should I be careful of when I connect the USB cable?
- Where can I go to ask about the software that comes bundled with ScanSnap?
- After running ScanSnap application by macOS, the “ScanSnap software is not optimized for your Mac.” message meaning like the above appears.
- Images in my password-protected PDF file are not displayed properly.
- I cannot log in Salesforce CRM linkage through CardMinder.
- I cannot log in Scan to Salesforce Chatter through ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Organizer.
- "Scan to Google Docs(TM)" function does not work.
- I see the error message "Failed to locate the Magic Briefcase folder" when saving a file to SugarSync from ScanSnap.
Frequently browsed FAQ (Related to S1300i/S1300)
Please go to ScanSnap S1300 / S1300i FAQ for other FAQ.
If the above FAQ did not address your situation, please go to Country selection page for inquiries about ScanSnap.