ScanSnap iX500 is occasionally not connected to a computer via Wi-Fi.
(The Scan button will not become connected status.)
Confirm the following points:
- Is status of the wireless access point/router correct?
- Have you already done the initial settings with Wireless Setup Tool?
- Is the Wi-Fi switch turned on?
- Isn't the ScanSnap iX500 connected to another router?
- Is there a mobile device connected to the scanner already?
- Confirm if the computer is connected to the iX500 by sending a Ping.
If the scanner is still disconnected, try the following:
- Turn off the scanner, and turn it on after 5 seconds.
- Restart the computer before turning on the scanner.