- When a scan is performed:
- When opening a content data record with ScanSnap Home Viewer by double clicking it:
- When importing image data to ScanSnap Home by dragging and dropping.
A folder in network volume:
- When changing the destination for the [ScanSnap Home] folder or adding a folder to be managed in ScanSnap Home.
Another save destination is specified for the [ScanSnap Home] folder:
A folder is assigned with [Assign a folder]:
- Another folder is specified in a profile for the save destination for a scanned image:
The message may appear on macOS 10.15 Catalina or later due to the security enhancement that has been carried out to the OS.
Follow the steps below to grant ScanSnap Home to access the necessary files and folders.
- Open Apple menu () and select [System Preferences].
- Select [Security & Privacy].
- Select the [Privacy] tab.
- Select [Files and Folders] on the left list
- On the right pane, confirm if the checkboxes for the folders under ScanSnap Home.aap are checked.
Check the checkboxes to allow ScanSnap Home to access the folders.
- Click on upper left to close the [Security & Privacy] window.