Since macOS 10.15 Catalina, ScanSnap Home is required to have the Full Disk Access permission to access a folder in which scanned images are saved.
（Full Disk Access has been added to since macOS 10.15 Catalina for enhancing folder security. Granting Full Disk Access to an application is required in order for the application to accesses a protected user file.）
Follow the steps below to grant Full Disk Access to ScanSnap Home.
- Click the [Display Security & Privacy] button on the message above, or open [Security & Privacy] in System Preferences and then select Full Disk Access in the list in the [Privacy] tab.
- Click the lock icon 🔓 in lower left.
- Enter the user name and password to system administrator account and click [Unlock].
- Click the "+" button.
- Select ScanSnap Home.app in the Applications folder.
- When the following message appears, click [Quit Now] to quit ScanSnap Home to grant Full Disk Access to the application.
This completes granting Full Disk Access to ScanSnap Home.