Why I cannot use page turning detection to scan a document?
Page turning detection may not function properly If the installation environment of the ScanSnap or the specification of the book to be scanned is one of the below. In this case, use timed mode to scan a document or press scan button to scan manually.
Installation environment of the ScanSnap
- The ScanSnap is placed under direct sunlight
- The ScanSnap is placed under lighting that emits a lot of infrared rays such as incandescent lamps
- The ScanSnap is placed under spotlight that creates uneven lighting with the surrounding
- The white sheet is covered by an object or a hand.
- Other objects other than the book to be scanned is placed on the Background Pad
- A device that emits infrared light such as a heater is placed near the ScanSnap
- The movement of the shadow of objects such as a person is reflected on the Background Pad
- The scanner is connected to a USB1.1 port
Books that are smaller than A4 (210 x 297 mm)/Letter (8.5 x 11 in. (216 x 279.4 mm)) when opened in a double-page spread
Example: Comic books or pocket sized books
To make sure page turning can be detected, turn each page as follows:
- Place the book along the bottom edge of ScanSnap SV600.
- Hold the bottom corner of the page, keep the page straight, and turn the page slowly (1-2 seconds).
- After turning the page, press the book firmly to avoid movement, or keep your hand away from the book.
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5 2.5GHz or higher|
|Main Capacity||64bit : 4GB or higher|
|32bit : 4GB or higher|