My document was upside-down when I scanned it.
[Allow automatic image rotation]
This function automatically rotates and outputs image data from documents that were not oriented properly into one uniform direction. Remove the check from [Automatic image rotation] box when scanning the above documents.
Since ScanSnap uses lines of text (character strings) to automatically rotate images, the following types of documents may not appear in the proper orientation:
- Documents containing very large/small characters
- Documents in which spaces between characters/lines are very narrow, or characters are overlapping
- Documents containing much underlined text or characters that overlap with ruled lines
- Documents containing characters to which effects (Outline, decoration) are applied
- Documents containing many pictures/diagrams and little text
- Documents with pattern(s) in the background
- Documents in which not all text faces the same direction (e.g. drawings)
- Documents that only contain capital letters
- Documents containing handwritten text
- Skewed documents
- Language used in the document is not supported by the searchable PDF function.
- Documents with complex layouts
- Documents with heavy background noise
- Documents containing light color
- Documents unreadable characters
SV600 / iX500 / iX100 / S1100i / S1100 / S1300i / S1300 / S1500 / S1500M / S300 / S300M / S510 / S510M / S500 / S500M