What should I be careful when I connect the USB cable?
- Use the USB cable which has been supplied with the scanner when you connect the scanner to computer. The scanner may become an unstable condition if you are using a commercially available cable or extended cable.
- Wait at least 5 seconds when you reconnect the power cable or open/close the cover. Without doing so, ScanSnap may not running properly.
- Set High color for the display. The different color may be displayed if 256 or lower color is being set.
- ScanSnap may not work if it is connected to the USB port on the keyboard or the monitor.
- Use a USB hub equipped with an AC adapter if you are using a commercially available USB hub.
- To connect the ScanSnap with USB 3.0 / 2.0, it is required that the USB port and the USB hub be compliant with USB 3.0 / 2.0. The scanning speed might be reduced if the ScanSnap is connected with USB 1.1. Therefore, if your computer has the USB 3.0 / 2.0 compatible port, please use it.
- If the CPU and memory do not meet the required specifications, or if using an USB1.1 interface, scanning speed will be reduced.
- After installing ScanSnap Manager, connect the ScanSnap to the computer. If you connect the ScanSnap to your computer before installing ScanSnap Manager, ScanSnap Manager may not running properly.
- Only one ScanSnap can be connected to a computer at a time.
SV600 / iX500 / iX100 / S1100i / S1100 / S1300i / S1300 / S1500 / S1500M / S300 / S300M / S510 / S510M / S500 / S500M / fi-5110EOX2 / fi-5110EOX / fi-5110EOXM