An error message stating "Addition to the conversion list of PDF files to be made searchable was unsuccessful." appears when I try to scan with automatic conversion to searchable PDF files.
This error occurs when there is not enough available memory or disk space in the linked computer. Use the following steps to address this issue:
- Delete unnecessary files to create some free space in the HDD. If there is already enough HDD space, then close unnecessary programs to secure available memory.
- Select the PDF file in ScanSnap Organizer.
- Go to [Home] -> [Convert into searchable PDF] -> [Convert Selected PDF].
- In the [Searchable PDF conversion] dialog box, configure the settings as below and click [OK].
- Target pages: All pages
- Language : Specify the language of the PDF document to convert
SV600 / iX500 / iX100 / S1100i / S1100 / S1300i / S1300 / S1500 / S300 / S510 / S500