Which document sizes can I choose from?
You can choose from among the following document sizes (Width & Length)
- Auto size detection
- Letter [8.5in. x 11in. (216mm x 279.4mm)]
- Legal [8.5in. x 14in. (216mm x 355.6mm)]
- A4 [210mm x 297mm]
- A5 [148mm x 210mm]
- B5 (JIS) [182mm x 257mm]
- B6 (JIS) [128mm x 182mm]
- Post card [100mm x 148mm]
- Business card [90mm x 55mm, 55mm x 90mm]
- Custom size [Up to 10 sizes can be added]
When you select [Business card (90mm x 55mm, 55mm x 90mm)], ScanSnap automatically detects from scanned lengths whether the images are in portrait or landscape. Image length refers to the length of the document in regards to the direction it was scanned in (feeding direction). Widths are fixed at 90mm (landscape) or 55mm (portrait).
[Auto size detection]
ScanSnap detects the edges of documents in order to generate images when [Automatic Detection] has been enabled. ScanSnap can generate images from the following document types, whose edges are difficult to detect. The bottom length and top length of these images may vary in length by up to 6.5mm and width has been fixed at 220mm.
- Non-square/non-rectangular documents
- Documents containing light colors
- Thin documents
- Glossy documents
- Documents which were scanned severely skewed
SV600 / iX500 / iX100 / S1100i / S1100 / S1300i / S1300 / S1500 / S1500M / S300 / S300M / S510 / S510M / S500 / S500M / fi-5110EOX2 / fi-5110EOX / fi-5110EOXM