Why wasn't my work file deleted when "Scan to Word", "Scan to Excel" or "Scan to PowerPoint" was executed?
The following states where the converted images and texts are saved as temporary file. This work file may not be deleted in certain system environments. In this case, you can delete your work file by the following procedures.
- Execute "Disk Cleanup" (performed by the Operating System when disk space is insufficient).
- Go to [Start] - [All Programs] - [Accessaries] - [System Tools] - [Disk Cleanup].
- Select "C:" Drive from Windows® System and click on [OK].
- In the list of files to be deleted, put a check in for "Temp file".
- Click on [OK] to perform Disk Cleanup.
Directly delete the work file by using Explorer.
- For Windows® XP:
C:¥Documents and Settings¥<user name>¥Local Setting¥Temp
- For Windows Vista® / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 8.1:
C:¥Users¥<user name>¥App Data¥Local¥Temp
tmpXXXX.rtf or tmpXXXX.xls ("XXXX" for an arbitrary title)
SV600 / iX500 / iX100 / S1100i / S1100 / S1300i / S1300 / S1500 / S1500M / S510 / S500