ScanSnap Compatibility Status With OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Supported ScanSnap
- ScanSnap S1300i, S1500, S1500M, S1300, S1100, S510M, S300M
- Unsupported ScanSnap
- ScanSnap S500M, fi-5110EOXM
- Supported Software
Software Status Required for support ScanSnap Manager Supported Apply the latest Update Pack.
(S1300i/ S1500/S1500M/ S1300/ S1100/ S510M/ S300M)
This update fixes Issues described in the Known Issues section.
ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™
One issue found The issue is described in the Known Issues section. Cardiris One issue found The issue is described in the Known Issues section. Adobe® Acrobat®
N/A Contact Adobe Systems. Evernote
No issue found Install the latest software.
- Known Issues
ScanSnap Manager for Mac
- Changes to the settings of the following functions from the Quick menu cannot be saved and reflected.
- [Scan to E-mail]
- [Scan to Print]
- [Scan to Mobile] (except S510M/S300M)
- [Scan to Dropbox] (except S510M/S300M)
- [Scan to Evernote(Document)] (except S510M/S300M)
- [Scan to Google Docs(TM)] (except S510M/S300M)
- [Scan to Salesforce Chatter] (except S510M/S300M)
- [Scan to SugarSync] (except S510M/S300M)
- The linkage to “Office Outlook” and “Office Entourage” fails even when “Office Outlook” or “Office Entourage” is specified for the e-mail program by the OS and then [Scan to Folder] or [Scan to E-mail] is selected from the Quick menu(or the Profile menu).
- The message editing window of "Mail" software cannot quit if two JPEG files are attached via [Scan to E-mail].
- When [Scan to Evernote(Document)] or [Scan to Google Docs(TM)] is selected with the Quick menu, the error message “No file to process.” may appear and the linkage may fail. (except S510M/S300M)
- The settings set on the “Scan to Mobile - Basic” screen are not reflected. (except S510M/S300M)
- The filename and destination folder histories on the preview screen are not stored when using the [Scan to SugarSync] and [Scan to Dropbox] functions. (except S510M/S300M)
- ScanSnap Manager is not automatically launched when logging in.
- Updates cannot be installed.
- "ScanSnap Manager" remains in the login items even when the uninstallation has been performed. (except S510M/S300M)
- The profiles cannot be restored even when the [Restore] button is pressed under [Restore Profiles] in the [ScanSnap Support Tool] dialog box and then the [OK] button is pressed on the confirmation screen. (except S510M/S300M)
ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ / Cardiris
Updates cannot be installed.
Refer to the FAQ "I cannot install the software downloaded from the web site onto OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)." for the details on how to resolve the issue.
- Known Issues