I cannot log in Salesforce CRM linkage through CardMinder.
If your problem is as below, please find a solution at the end of this page:
The following message appears when pressing the [OK] button on the Login screen of Salesforce CRM linkage:
Operating System where the problem occurs
Windows® : all editions
Mac : OS X v10.8 or earlier
Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0, a cryptographic protocol that is used in CardMinder for
accessing Salesforce, is not available now.
Refer to the following webpage for about salesforce disabling TSL 1.0:
Salesforce disabling TLS 1.0
For ScanSnap S1500/S1500M/S1300/S1100 users:
Install a patch file that perform the following steps:
Update to the latest version of CardMinder.
Downlaod the patch file (WinCardMinderPatch1.exe) onto the hard disk.
Quit CardMinder and any other applications that are running on the computer.
Run the downloaded "WinCardMinderPatch1.exe".
The following message appears once installation is successfully completed:
There are other messages that may appear:
- No need to apply the patch.
This message appears in the following cases:
- CardMinder is not installed.
- The patch is already installed.
- The patch is earlier than the installed one.
- This patch cannot be run...
- The target version of CardMinder is not installed; or
- The version and level of CardMinder is earlier than V4.1L52.
- The installation failed...
- Quit other applications that are running on the computer and try again.
iX500 / iX100 / S1300i / S1100i / SV600 / S1500 / S1500M / S1300 / S1100