NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
TWAIN32 Version 9.21.1202
Device drivers, included in the TWAIN Toolkit are downloadable from this page.
Supported Scanner Models
- fi-6130 / fi-6230 / fi-6140 / fi-6240 / fi-5530C /
fi-5110C / fi-5650C / fi-5750C / fi-5120C / fi-5220C
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition (32bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003 Standard Edition (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003 R2, Standard Edition (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Business (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Ultimate (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 Standard (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2 Standard (64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise (32bit / 64bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate (32bit / 64bit)
Contents of change
- Terminal Services of Windows Server 2008 is now supported.
- The maximum data size transferable at a time when scanning in memory transfer mode is increased from 64 KB to 6 MB.
- Part of the handles obtained when opening the TWAIN driver were not released properly when the driver was closed.
- When scanning in memory transfer mode, the compression setting of multi-TIFF file output may not be reflected properly in the actual output image.
- The setting "Double-page spread" may not be applied correctly to image data when the setting is specified with DAT_CUSTOMDSDATA(fi-6130/fi-6230/fi-6140/fi-6240).
- The setting "Advanced DTC" for binary B&W may not be applied correctly to image data when the setting is specified with DAT_CUSTOMDSDATA.
- The driver did not work properly when selecting [-180] or [-360] with ICAP_ROTAION.
- When disabling the indicator display with CAP_INDICATORS, holding down a key may suspend a scan in progress.
Before Downloading - Software License Agreement Required
Before downloading this software, it is required that you accept the terms of the Software license agreement. Read the "terms of the Software license agreement" carefully, before you download the software. By downloading this driver software, you are deemed to have accepted this agreement.
* The driver installation method has changed. Please refer to the following installation procedure.
Driver download and installation
Download the driver to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
|[Download] Ft9lxeX3.exe (size: 56MB)
Download file has been a self-extracting format.
By executing the downloaded "Ft9lxeX3.exe" file, program will be extracted in the same directory where the file exists. Refer to the above Disk space size as a measure of required Disk space.
In case there is an existing driver, uninstall it before executing the file.
Execute the "Setup.exe" in the created "¥Disk1" directory to start the driver installation.
For driver installation, please follow the Installation Guide. The functions and operation of the driver are in the "User's Guide (2.39 MB )" (size: 2.4MB) or "TWAIN driver help". (The "User's Guide", requires Adobe® Reader® 5.0 or later. If necessary, you can download it from: http://www.adobe.com.
Install the driver software in accordance with the following notes and methods.
For Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows Server® 2003 / 2003 R2, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2008 / 2008 R2, Windows® 7 users
Log in as administrator, and then start the installation.
For technical inquiries, please contact the seller where you purchased the scanner.