Scanner Central Admin Console
Supported Scanner Models
- fi-7700 / fi-7600 / fi-7700S
- fi-7480 / fi-7460
- fi-7180 / fi-7280 / fi-7160 / fi-7260 / fi-7240 / fi-7140
- fi-6800 / fi-6400
- fi-6770(A) / fi-6670(A) / fi-6750S
- fi-6140Z / fi-6240Z / fi-6130Z / fi-6230Z
- fi-6110 / fi-65F
- N7100 / fi-6010N / ScanSnap N1800
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2003 R2 (64-bit)
For more details about the supported operating system editions, refer to the Scanner Central Admin User's Guide.
- Userability of the installer has been improved.
Software change history
- iScanner Central Admin Console does not connect to Scanner Central Admin Server. You must first update from iScanner Central Admin Console to Scanner Central Admin Console in order to connect to Scanner Central Admin Server. Refer to Scanner Central Admin Connection Correspondence Table for more details.
- Attention for users who have Windows Server 2003 R2 or Windows XP.
Windows Server 2003 R2 or Windows XP cannot be used for exporting Scanner Settings or Job-mode Settings for N7100 through Scanner Central Admin because these operations requires installation of .Net Framework 4.5, and .Net Framework 4.5 cannot be installed on Windows Server 2003 R2 or Window XP. Please use Windows Server 2008 or later/Windows Vista or later in order to export the settings with Scanner Central Admin.
Uninstall any older Scanner Central Admin Console software before performing this procedure.
- Download “SCAConsole_030427.exe” onto your hard drive. Use the downloaded file size as reference for the required hard disk space.
- Execute the file that you downloaded in step 1. Installation starts automatically after self-extraction. If it doesn’t start, double-click the file “ScannerCentralAdminConsole.msi” in the extracted folder to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation. Refer to the Scanner Central Admin User's Guide for the details of how to install the “Scanner Central Admin Console”.
- When the installation is completed, confirm if the version of Scanner Central Admin Console is "03.04.27".
Refer to How to Confirm the Software Version.
- When ScandAll PRO and ScandAll PRO ScanSnap mode Add-in are distributed via Scanner Central Admin, the User Guide for each software is not installed automatically. Download the latest manual from our Manual Download Page if needed.
- Refer to our Applicable Update Module List when using the Image Scanner Updates function with Scanner Central Admin.
- Update the following to the latest version in order to use Scanner Central Admin.
Some parts of the function may be unavailable without updating them.
- Scanner Central Admin Server
- Scanner Central Admin Agent
- Driver for image scanners
- Software for network scanners