PaperStream Capture Lite
- Windows® 10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Contents of change
- Saving feature (Save/Save As) of PaperStream IP (TWAIN) profiles is added. PaperStream IP (TWAIN) profiles can be directly saved on PaperStream Capture Lite.
Be sure to update PaperStream IP (TWAIN) to 1.46 or later to use this feature.
Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "PSCL1001.exe" onto your hard drive.
- Quit any other applications that are running on your computer.
- Execute "PSCL1001.exe" that you downloaded in step 1. This creates a folder named "PSCaptureLite" in the same folder where the program is stored.
- Double-click "PSCSetup.exe" which is located in the PSCaptureLite folder.
- When the installation has completed, Click →[About] and confirm if the version of "PaperStream Capture Lite" is "1.0.1".
You have completed the installation. Please refer to the README prior to activation.