fi Series Online Update
Target Scanner Models
- fi-7700 / fi-7600 / fi-7700S
- fi-7480 / fi-7460
- fi-7280 / fi-7260 / fi-7180 / fi-7160
- fi-6800 / fi-6400
- fi-6770 / fi-6670 / fi-6750S
- fi-6240Z / fi-6230Z / fi-6140Z / fi-6130Z
- PaperStream IP (TWAIN)
- PaperStream IP (TWAIN x64)
- PaperStream IP (ISIS)
- PaperStream Capture
- ScanSnap Manager for fi Series
- fi Series Online Update
- 2D Barcode for PaperStream
- Windows® 10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® XP (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit / 64-bit)
For more details about the supported operating system editions, refer to the manual of the scanner model you are using.
Contents of change
- As a change has been made to OS supported by PapreStream Capture, fi Series Online Update now notifies the following updates of PaperStream Capture to the respective OS:
|PaperStream Capture 2.0.1
|Other than the above
||PaperStream Capture 2.1.0
An update for fi Series Online Update comes before the updates above. If you cancel the update for the online update, you will receive two updates of PaperStream Capture (for 2.0.1 and 2.1.0) through the online update.
Software change history
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the Download link below.
Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "OLU1210.exe" onto your hard drive.
- Quit any other applications that are running on your computer.
- Execute the file that you downloaded in step 1. This creates a folder named "Disk1" in the same folder where the program is stored. Installation starts automatically after self-extraction. If it doesn’t start, double-click “Setup.exe” which is located in the Disk1 folder.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
- When the installation is completed, go to Start Menu -> [All Programs] -> [fi Series Online Update] -> [fi Series Online Update Settings] -> [Version] tab and confirm if the version of “fi Series Online Update” is “126.96.36.199”.
After the installation, please refer to the Note below and the fi Series Online Update HELP for program features prior to use.
- Connect only the scanner that needs to be updated when running the firmware update.
- When you select [Run as different user] in Windows® XP to perform the firmware update, the following message may appear:
“The scanner with firmware to be updated is not connected, or it is being used by another application.” In this case, log on Windows as an administrator before updating the firmware.
- The update may fail while another installation is in progress. In that case, complete that installation, and then run the update.