NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
ScanSnap Manager for Mac
Target Scanner Models
ScanSnap S510M / S300M / S500M / fi-5110EOXM
Target Operating Systems
- Mac OS X v10.5
- Mac OS X v10.4
- Mac OS X v10.3
- Mac OS X v10.2.8
Before Downloading - Software License Agreement Required
Since users are required to accept the terms declared in the software license agreement prior to downloading this software, please read "terms of the Software license agreement" beforehand.
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
Regarding the malfunction of the installation to OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion), please refer to "I cannot install the software downloaded from the web site onto OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)". (S300M / S510M)
- Turn off your ScanSnap and do not turn it on until all software and updates are installed.
- Create a save destination folder for the file downloads onto your main hard drive.
- Download the program for installation.
- After downloading, make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Double-click the downloaded compressed file.
- When the ScanSnap window appears, double-click the "ScanSnap Manager" icon to start the installation.
When the message "xxxxx is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" appears, click [Open] to proceed.
- Check for the latest software updates and apply them before operating the scanner.
Latest software update
For details about features of the programs, please refer to the Operator's Guide and the Getting Started.
Operator's Guide and Getting Started
Note: Please refer to README for the other notice.