NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Software License Terms and Conditions
Be sure to read the following terms before you download the software products. By downloaded this device driver software, you are deemed to have agreed on this agreement. If you do not accept these conditions, you must click the "not accept" button and must not install or use the software.
1. CONDITION FOR USAGE
Based on the terms, you may perform the following.
- You may use this software (the program you are to download) for the fi-series scanners.
- You may incorporate the software into another program for the fi-series scanners.
- Fujitsu does not have any responsibilities for any damage caused by this software product.
- You may not implement modification or reverse engineering such as decompile, disassemble, decode, or excerption etc.
- You may not make copies of this software except for the sole purpose of backing-up the master copy.
- You may not use this software for commercial transaction.
3. SCOPE OF WARRANTY
- Fujitsu does not have any responsibility for the following cases
- Any damage caused by using this software.
- Not to reach an expected-results with this software.
- In the case that this software includes any software developed by third party, Fujitsu does not have any guarantee for the software developed by third party.