NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
PaperStream IP (ISIS)
188.8.131.5285 (Service Update 7)
Supported Scanner Models
- Windows® 10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit / 64-bit)
For more details about the supported operating system editions, refer to the manual of the scanner model you are using.
Contents of change
Version 184.108.40.20685 (Service Update 7)
- Fixed the problem where PaperStream IP may not function correctly if the user name that is being logged on to the computer includes characters other than alphanumeric characters.
- Fixed other minor problems.
Version 220.127.116.1155 (Service Update 7)
- Added the [Switch by Code Sheet] function to Image Mode. This function allows to switch the image type for the output during scanning.
- Added the [Front/Back Merging] function which combines front and back side of paper into one page.
PaperStream Capture v1.5 or later supports this function.
- Added the [Statistic Information] function which allows to collect scanning information such as the scanner model used or the number of images outputted by the scanner.
- Added the [Display at Scanning Start] function to Imprinter. This function allows changing a character string and counter values temporarily before starts scanning.
- Cropping accuracy in long page scanning has been improved.
- Fixed the problem where the driver GUI might be misplaced off the screen in Arabic environment.
- Fixed the problem on the [Use separate settings for front and back side] function. Improved the part where the scan settings automatically applied to the front side even when selecting back side.
- Fixed the problem which blank pages with index tab were detected as blank pages even when selecting "Exclude index-tabbed pages".
Software change history
Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "PSIPISIS-LX5-1_42_0c.exe" onto your hard drive.
- Quit any other applications that are running on your computer.
- Execute the file that you downloaded in step 1. This creates a folder named "Disk1" in the same folder where the program is stored. Installation starts automatically after self-extraction. If it doesn’t start, double-click "Setup.exe" which is located in the Disk1 folder.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
- When the installation has completed, go to Control Panel -> [Programs] -> [Programs and Features] and confirm if the version of "PaperStream IP (ISIS) for fi-71xx/72xx" is correct.
You have completed the installation. Please refer to the README prior to activating it.