NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Installation of FUJITSU TWAIN32 Version 10.21
How to install the scanner driver
1. Select the language you use in [Choose Setup Language], Then click the [OK] button.
2. The following dialog box appears. Then click the [Next >] button.
3. Carefully read the License Agreement on the [License Agreement] screen, and then click the [Yes] button if you agree.
Clicking the [No] button stops the installation.
4. Select the features you want to install on the [Select Features] screen, and then click the [Next >] button.
In most cases, it is not necessary to change the features.
5. Confirm the current settings on the [Start Copying Files] screen, and then click the [Next >] button.
6. The installation is completed. Click the [Finish] button.
Depending on the OS, it may be necessary to restart the computer. Follow the system requirements.
7. After the restart, the scanner is detected by connecting the scanner to the computer.(The scanner is automatically detected if the scanner has been already connected to the computer.)
Depending on the OS, the following operations may be required.
For Windows® XP, Windows Server® 2003/2008, Windows Vista®, and Windows® 7
- Click the [Next >] button when the [Found New Hardware Wizard] screen appears.
- Click the [Continue Anyway] button when the [Hardware Installation] screen appears.
- Click the [Finish] button on the screen appearing when the installation is finished.
Now, the installation of scanner driver is completed.