PaperStream IP (TWAIN)
220.127.116.1185 (Service Update 7)
Supported Scanner Models
- fi-7460 / fi-7480
- fi-7280 / fi-7260 / fi-7180 / fi-7160
- fi-6800 / fi-6400
- fi-6770 / fi-6670 / fi-6750S
- fi-6240Z / fi-6230Z / fi-6140Z / fi-6130Z
- fi-6240 / fi-6230 / fi-6140 / fi-6130
- Windows® 10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit / 64-bit)
For more details about the supported operating system editions, refer to the manual of the scanner model you are using.
Windows® XP is not supported by PaperStream IP version 1.40.0 or later.
Visit this page to download PaperStream IP version 1.30.0, which supports Windows® XP.
Contents of change
Version 18.104.22.16885 (Service Update 7)
- fi-7030 is supported.
- Fixed the problem where PaperStream IP may not function correctly if the user name that is being logged on to the computer includes characters other than alphanumeric characters.
- Fixed other minor problems.
Version 22.214.171.12455 (Service Update 7)
- Added the [Switch by Code Sheet] function to Image Mode. This function allows to switch the image type for the output during scanning (the [Switch by Code Sheet] function is not available in fi-65F).
- Added the [Front/Back Merging] function which combines front and back side of paper into one page (the [Front/Back Merging] function is not available in fi-6750S or fi-65F).
PaperStream Capture v1.5 or later supports this function.
- Added the [Statistic Information] function which allows to collect scanning information such as the scanner model used or the number of images outputted by the scanner.
- Added the [Display at Scanning Start] function to Imprinter. This function allows changing a character string and counter values temporarily before starts scanning.
- Added the [Carrier Sheet] function (fi-7480 and fi-7460 only).
- Cropping accuracy in long page scanning has been improved (except fi-65F).
- Fixed the problem where ScanSnap Manager for fi Series might close unexpectedly when scanning an Carrier Sheet (except fi-5950, fi-6800, fi-6400, and fi-65F).
- Fixed the problem where the driver GUI might be misplaced off the screen in Arabic environment.
- Fixed the problem which blank pages with index tab were detected as blank pages even when selecting “Exclude index-tabbed pages” (Some scanner models are not subject to the correction).
Software change history
Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "PSIPTWAIN-1_42_0c.exe" onto your hard drive.
- Quit any other applications that are running on your computer.
- Execute the file that you downloaded in step 1. This creates a folder named "Disk1" in the same folder where the program is stored.Installation starts automatically after self-extraction. If it doesn’t start, double-click “Setup.exe” which is located in the Disk1 folder.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
- When the installation has completed, go to Control Panel -> [Programs] -> [Programs and Features] and confirm if the version of “PaperStream IP (TWAIN)” is correct.
You have completed the installation. Please refer to the README prior to activating it.