Network Scanner Compatibility status with Windows Server® 2016
- Under the following conditions Windows Server® 2016 cannot be registered as a network shared printer by a network scanner; as a result, the printing function of the network scanner is not available:
- N1800 or fi-6010N is used; and
- The printing function is used; and
- Windows Server 2016 is set to a print server.
- N1800 or fi-6010N is not allowed to connect a print server on Windows Server® 2016.
- To use printing function of N1800 or fi-6010N, use a print server on Windows Server® 2008 or Windows Server® 2012.