Follow the procedure below to introduce PaperStream NX Manager.
- Install the .Net Framework 4.5.2. (Windows Server® 2012/2012 R2 only)
- Install the "Desktop Experience" role. (Windows Server® 2012/2012 R2 only)
- Install the "Web Server (IIS)" role.
- After the installation has completed, restart the server.
- Install PaperStream NX Manager.
- Import a certicate. (for https)
- Change the firewall settings.
- Specify a user for the authentication function which is used in rest api linkage or web scan linkage. (only when authentication function is enabled for rest api linkage or web scan linkage)
- Login to NX Manager from a browser. You are able to set the various settings in administrator web screen.
For more details, refer to PaperStream NX Manager User's Guide.