Print Cartridge Not Installed (Back-Side Imprinter)
When the print cartridge is not installed in the back-side imprinter, the following error codes is displayed on the LCD of the scanner's operator panel.
No print cartridge is installed in the back-side imprinter. Follow the procedure below to install the print cartridge in the back-side imprinter.
- Confirm that the scanner is turned off.
- Open the back-side imprinter cover by pressing the cover tab.
- Move the print cartridge holder to a location where a print cartridge can be installed easily.
- Open the print cartridge holder cover.
- Pinch the release tab to release the lock.
- Open the cover to the right.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its pouch, and remove the protective tape.
- Insert the print cartridge into the print cartridge holder.
- Gently close the print cartridge holder cover on the left side until it is locked, to fix the print cartridge.
- Align the top of the print position pointer with the print position mark where printing should be performed on the document.
||When setting a print cartridge, align the top of the print position pointer with the print position mark where printing should be performed on the document. Otherwise, printing may not be performed properly, or the document may be smudged with ink.
- Close the back-side imprinter cover.
- Turn on the scanner.
For information on how to replace the print cartridge, refer to Replacing the Print Cartridges.