NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Print Cartridge Not Installed
When the print cartridge is not installed, the following error codes is displayed on the LCD of the operator panel.
Check if the print cartridge is installed correctly and that the area where the print cartridge is to be installed is clean in the following procedure.
- Turn off the scanner.
- Open the print cartridge cover.
- Squeeze both ends of the print cartridge holder to release the print cartridge holder lock and lift it open.
- Check if the area where the print cartridge is to be installed is clean.
If dirty, clean the area and the cartridge with a dry cloth.
|Do not touch the metal part (contact surface) of the cartridge with your hand.
- Install the cartridge in its original position and lock it.
- Close the print cartridge cover.
- Turn on the scanner.
For details about replacing the print cartridge, refer to "Replacing the Print Cartridge".