Performing a scan with the ADF open displays the following error codes on the LCD of the scanner's operator panel.
Make sure that the ADF is completely closed.
If you are not sure if it is completely closed, do as follows:
- Remove the document on the stacker.
- Press up the ADF release tab to open the ADF.
- Hold the ADF with both hands and press it down slowly.
Press down the ADF firmly until it locks in.
The procedure can be viewed on the Video
- When closing the ADF, make sure that nothing is left inside the ADF.
- Be careful not to have your fingers caught when the ADF closes.