Fujitsu’s Global SAP Partnership
In 1999, Fujitsu became the first global Technology Partner for SAP. Now, with a relationship lasting more than 4 decades, we have a wide offering of partner certifications that demonstrate the high-quality services we deliver to our customers.
We have expertise supplying end-to-end solutions that are supported by running SAP systems internally. In addition, we’re also a strategic SAP customer, having implemented SAP services across our global organization. We have:
- A 40-year global partnership with SAP in technology and services
- More than 3,500 global SAP specialists.
- More than 2,500 SAP systems and 330,000+ licenses in our responsibility.
- More than 25 S4/HANA systems.
- Approximately 300 SAP service customers.
- Approximately 8,000 joint customer installations worldwide - supported by over 2,100 SAP application and solution experts.
- European SAP License and Maintenance Hub.
- Business Process Integration and Management for multi-cloud integration.
- A leading position to deliver industrialized SAP services.
- Extensive experience in the use of S/4.
- Ability to deliver an end-to-end portfolio encompassing services, infrastructure, and re-selling of licenses.
Fujitsu SAP solutions and support
At Fujitsu, we leverage the benefits of our global partnership with SAP for the benefit of our customers. We:
- Provide an end-to-end SAP service and technology offering to our global customers.
- Provide the latest SAP solutions as well as first-hand support.
- Ensure our own product development remains closely in line with that of SAP.
We enable organizations around the globe to utilize SAP business applications based on our cutting-edge, high-reliability platform products and consulting services. With our combined offering we empower businesses to optimize their operations and boost their competitiveness.
As a value-added reseller, we manage and optimize SAP Licenses. We utilize individually customized hybrid licensing solutions with efficiency and On-Demand innovation.
We provide, manage, maintain, and optimize SAP licenses based on:
- SAP Partner Managed Cloud subscription-based licensing for almost all on-premise SAP licenses.
- SAP SaaS (Hybris, SuccessFactors, Ariba) reselling including value-added (e.g. Application Integration and Management).
- Classical SAP license reselling.
- Blended IP reselling (e.g. SAP and FJ as non-SAP cloud solutions).
Leverage the benefits of our end-to-end SAP portfolio
As a trusted SAP Global Partner with over 40 years of experience, we have successfully helped thousands of customers around the globe to simplify, innovate and grow. Our expertise with SAP solutions, combined with our in-depth industry knowledge and technology experience, empowers you to achieve your business objectives and take the lead over your competition
We drive innovation in all areas around our three key pillars - Simplify, Transform and Digital, and provide a wide-ranging offering from cloud services via managed SAP operations to solutions and services for on-premise deployments. Our SAP support portfolio includes advanced technologies and service capabilities that deliver tailored future-proof solutions. In collaboration with our customers and specialist partners, we reduce complexity and optimize investment in SAP applications and the SAP HANA platform. The result is a more efficient enterprise, exceptional ROI, and better business outcomes.
By focusing on five principal areas we help our customers digitally transform.
- Simplify operations and the Cloud for SAP solutions.
- Simplify business processes with SAP solutions.
- Transform to S/4 HANA.
- Transform to SaaS solutions to give a fuller picture.
- Digital – enhance the overall user experience across SAP offerings based on LEONARDO for SAP solutions.