Validator for 2.1
In using Validator for 2.1, you must agree to the following license agreement. If you accept the agreement, please select the "I ACCEPT" link to download the software.
Software License Agreement
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START DOWNLOADINGTHE WHOLE OR A PART OF Validator for 2.1 (THE "PROGRAM") TOGETHER WITH ASSOCIATED DOCUMENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS "SOFTWARE"). THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE BETWEEN YOU ("LICENSEE") AND FUJITSU LIMITED ("LICENSOR").
"Expiration Date" for this Agreement shall mean the last day of the month in which the software is downloaded.
2. LICENSE GRANT
- Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license to use the Software under the terms and conditions of this Agreement during the term of this Agreement only for the purpose written below ("Purpose"): (a) of performing activities authorized by XBRL Consortium; or (b) of academic use of the Software such as study in universities or public research organizations. Licensee may install the Software on up to one (1) computer.
- Licensee shall not: (a) use the Software for commercial purposes, including purposes of making profit by internally using the Software; (b) transfer, sell, supply, assign or otherwise convey or distribute the Software in whole or in part; (c) modify, adapt, amend, merge or otherwise alter the Software, in whole or in part, without Licensor's prior written consent; (d) attempt reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation of any part of the Software; or (e) remove, alter or delete any copyright notices, proprietary markings or confidential legends placed upon or contained within the Software.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, EQUIPMENT DOWNTIME, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LICENSOR WILL NOT PROVIDE ERROR CORRECTION, PROGRAM UPDATES, AND ANY OTHER MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES AND SUPPORTS EVEN IF LICENSOR RECEIVES A BUG AND/OR ERROR REPORT RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE BY LICENSEE.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
LICENSEE ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LICENSOR HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MARCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
Licensee acknowledges and agrees that Licensor retains all rights, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in the Software and any modification thereto by Licensee and that Licensee is acquiring only a limited use right under this Agreement.
6. TERM OF AGREEMENT
- Unless terminated earlier as provided herein, this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect from the date when Licensee downloaded the Software through the Expiration Date. Licensor may terminate this Agreement at any time, and with or without cause, by written notice to Licensee.
- In the event that Licensee has committed a material breach of this Agreement, Licensor shall have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately.
- Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, the licenses granted herein shall terminate, and Licensee shall immediately cease to use the Software and shall promptly destroy the Software and erase all copies occurred by installation of the Software.
Articles 3, 4, 5, 6C, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
8. ATTORNEYS' FEES; GOVERNING LAW
All disputes arisen in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by Tokyo District Court in Japan. In the event of any litigation or other legal proceedings between the parties, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys' fees and all costs of proceedings incurred in enforcing this Agreement. The validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan, excluding its conflict of law rules.
9. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
Licensee understands that any violation of this Agreement would subject Licensor to irreparable injury. Therefore, in addition to any remedies otherwise available, Licensor shall be entitled to injunctive relief or equitable relief as well as monetary damages as may be deemed proper or necessary by a court of competent jurisdiction.
No rights and obligations under this Agreement shall be assigned by Licensee whether voluntarily or involuntarily or by operation of law, in whole or in part, to any party without the prior written consent of Licensor, which consent may be granted or refused at Licensor's sole discretion. No such assignment by Licensee howsoever occurring shall relieve Licensee of its rights and obligations hereunder. Any assignment in violation of this Article 10 shall be null and void from the beginning, and shall be deemed a material breach of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is declared or found to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then it will be amended to the extent necessary to make it legal and enforceable while preserving its intent; the unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement will not impair the enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement supersedes any arrangements, understandings, promises or agreements made or existing between the parties hereto prior to or simultaneously with this Agreement and constitutes the entire understanding between the parties hereto. No addition, amendment to or modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by and on behalf of both parties. It is acknowledged that the terms of this Agreement have been negotiated between the parties.
As for other inquiries including license for the use not permitted above, please contact: email@example.com
Do you agree to the above license agreement?
For using an evaluation copy: [Interstage XWand Evaluation Request]