Dancing with Elephants - Making Your Business Processes Agile
Think that Agile Business Process Management (BPM) is not for you because you don't have simple processes that follow the same path every time? Think again.
Do you want a hand in improving performance of your organization, but find that:
- Unpredictable is more the norm than the exception in your business?
- You are not able to change your business processes quickly enough for your changing business practices?
- Your knowledge workers need to focus on achieving goals rather than performing the same actions every time?
If yes, then this webcast is for you! Join us as we illustrate how Agile BPM allows you get results by striking the right balance between structure and flexibility in processes and how Fujitsu's Agile BPM solution - Interstage BPM - can help you to achieve that goal.
Topics covered include:
- Why the need for Agile BPM platforms? What are the benefits?
- How is it different from traditional BPM?
- How do companies use Agile BPM platforms? Where is the fit?
- How can Agile BPM be effective in responding to change in your business?
- Sandy Kemsley, Independent Analyst and Systems Architect
- Keith Swenson, VP of Research & Development, Fujitsu America Inc.