Radius Care (174KB)
Customer: Radius Care
Country: New Zealand
- The residents have lots of physical memories such as photos, letters, and paintings.
- Such physical memories will be damaged or colour gets faded by exposing under the sun.
- There are risk of losing photos and letters over the period of long time in the facility.
- The residents would like to keep the memories in good condition forever.
- Each resident can save space by scanning precious memories which allow them to access / share their saved items at the touch of a button.
Fujitsu provided ScanSnap Series, iX500 and SV600. ScanSnap Series scan and digitized physical memories instantly by “One Push Operation” making ease for elder people to store their memories forever.