Radius Care (174KB)
Customer: Radius Care
Country: New Zealand
- The residents have lots of physical memories such as photos, letters, and paintings.
- Such physical memories will be damaged or colour gets faded by exposing under the sun.
- There are risk of losing photos and letters over the period of long time in the facility.
- The residents would like to keep the memories in good condition forever.
- Each resident can save space by scanning precious memories which allow them to access / share their saved items at the touch of a button.
Fujitsu provided ScanSnap Series, iX500 and SV600. ScanSnap Series scan and digitized physical memories instantly by “One Push Operation” making ease for elder people to store their memories forever.
Share this page