NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Scan-to-Cloud at Schuon Logistik
»I figure that using the Fujitsu document scanner fi-6130 costs only about a quarter of what barcode scanners would cost.«
Horst Schuon, owner and managing director of Gebrüder Schuon Logistik GmbH
Customer: Schuon Logisti
Web site: www.schuon-logistik.de
Schuon Logistik wanted to improve its services and at the same time optimize business processes and cost through cloud computing with intelligent order picking. A paper-based order picking process proved to be extremely efficient. Scanners of a different brand could not cope with the environment and the daily document workload.
Fujitsu fi-6130 document scanners now scan up to 4,000 pages per day directly into the cloud-based material-flow application „ix4“ by the Swiss company LogistikBroker without a problem.
- Efficient Hardware - efficient business processes
- Cost of scanner is four times lower compared to barcode scanners
- Demand-oriented provisioning and billing
- Scan-to-cloud facilitates collaboration with logistics partners
- High-precision scans provide high data quality
- Reliable scanning in a warehouse environment
- Simple to use for untrained workers
Products and Services
- Fujitsu fi-6130 document scanner
- 40 pages/minute / 80 images/minute in b/w at 200dpi
- 30 pages/minute / 60 images/minute in color at 200dpi
- Daily volume up to 4.000 pages
- Technologically superior automatic document feeder
- Cloud platform Microsoft Azure
- SaaS material-flow system „ix4“ by LogistikBroker
- Consulting and integration by PFU partner LogistikBroker