K-12 School District Invests In Document Management During Period of Rapid Growth
« We’re saving time, we’ve reclaimed valuable real estate, and we are more efficient at our jobs. That allows us to fulfill our mission, which is doing an even better job of teaching our kids »
Jake Ragusa, Technology Director, the Ascension Parish School Board
Customer: Ascension Parish School
A rapidly growing student body placed pressure on the Ascension Parish School Board to find a new way to efficiently and effectively manage records. The school’s processes required high-quality hardware that was both simple to use and that would integrate easily with their enterprise document management systems.
The Ascension Parish School Board adopted three Fujitsu fi-series models to take on their various paper challenges. The scanners were integrated into the School Board’s current software infrastructure and process to ensure a seamless end-user experience. The implementation led to significant savings in cost, time and space.
- Valuable physical space was reclaimed, helping delay an expensive construction project
- Solution handles more than 1 million scanned documents annually, eliminating the storage and manual handling process associated with paper documents
- Saves up to $70,000 annually by eliminating printing costs for forms
- Teachers and administrators can now view important documents immediately on the district intranet instead of waiting for physical documents to be transported around the district
Products and services
- FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-6130
- FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-6240
- FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-6770