What happened at Fujitsu Forum 2018?
Fujitsu Forum is the largest event of its kind in Europe and in 2018 the theme was Human Centric Innovation – Co-creation for Success.
Over the course of two days we shared examples of how co-creation in the digital age can transform lives and create exciting new possibilities for both business and society.
Our 2018 keynote speakers included Rachel Botsman, Oxford University Said Business School, Tatsuya Tanaka, Representative Director and President, Fujitsu, Duncan Tait, Head of EMEIA Region, Fujitsu, Dr Joseph Reger, Chief Technology Officer, Fujitsu EMEIA.
In addition to our leadership keynotes, there were more than 55 interactive breakout sessions with leading industry experts from customers, partners, and Fujitsu.
Sessions will focus on highlighting the challenges that different industry sectors face, as well as demonstrating effective solutions using our own customer case successes. Topics included:
- Co-creation for Success – presenting examples of collaboration that drives successful digital transformation
- Hyperconnected Business with IoT – explaining how business can become more agile, adaptable, and efficient through IoT
- Artificial Intelligence – uncovering how secrets of data can be unraveled to improve and transform business
- Cyber Security – sharing how intelligence-led security products, services and solutions protect organizations
- Digital Workplace – discussing how digital innovation change the way we work
- Hybrid IT and Cloud Services – experiencing multi-cloud co-creation, transformation, and service orchestration
- Data Center Systems – introducing Fujitsu and partner data center technologies for growth, speed, and efficiency
- Industries – looking at sector specific challenges and solutions for retail, manufacturing, automotive, financial services, transport, public and others
Channel Session - 7th November
10:00 - 10:45 > How can channel and mid-size organizations get ready for digitization? (CE)
Louis Dreher - Senior Director Channel Sales Central Europe, Fujitsu
Digitization creates exciting questions for small and medium-sized enterprises. What are the key factors for successful Industry 4.0 projects? How can the channel exploit IOT? Together with a partner and a customer, this session discussed practical answers and showed how digitization and co-creation can be successfully implemented for organizations of all sizes.
16:00 - 17:30 > Co-creation for Success with Channel Partners (International)
Dave Hazard, Head of EMEIA Sales Operation & Channel Business, Fujitsu
This session explored the implications of digital transformation for Fujitsu’s channel partners. Fujitsu is working with channel partners and service providers to help them successfully ride the wave of digital transformation with their customers.
17:30 > Exclusive Cocktail Reception for Channel Partners at ICM
Over 75 focused expert talks were held.
- Across all industries and for companies of all sizes
- Special focus topics for Manufacturing, Automotive, Financial Services, Public Sector, Service Providers, Transportation and more
- Digital Workplace, Data Center Systems and Hybrid IT topics will be covered just like AI and IoT, Industry 4.0 and more of the latest and greatest trends