Experience digital co-creation at Fujitsu Forum Munich 2017
Wednesday 8th - Thursday 9th November 2017 - register free now
The theme at Fujitsu Forum this year will be digital co-creation – bringing together the latest digital technology and expertise to create new possibilities for business and society.
Forum provides an opportunity for business and IT leaders from around the world to join subject matter experts from Fujitsu, our partners and our customers, to discuss new ways of working and how using innovative digital technology can make businesses more efficient, effective and human-centric.
The exhibition space will show off the latest innovation from Fujitsu and our partners, including business applications of Fujitsu’s Zinrai AI technology.
The event includes an informal and fun social evening to give you an opportunity to network, relax, and enjoy some entertainment, food and drink Munich-style.
Join over 12,000 people from across the world as we explore the future of digital technology together.
As always, we will be running parallel streams of interactive breakout sessions on the most relevant industry and sector-based topics. Customers, technology partners, and Fujitsu’s own experts will illustrate and discuss the many areas of digital transformation and co-creation:
- Enabling Digital – planning and implementing your digital transformation journey to address new business opportunities
- Cyber Security – addressing all type of IT security risks and protecting your organisation against the growing threat of cyber crime
- Hyperconnected Business – realising the business potential of emerging technologies like IOT and AI
- Mobilising the Enterprise – delivering on the promise of flexible mobile working and empowering people to connect, collaborate, and innovate
- Infrastructure for the Digital World – introducing the latest Fujitsu and partner technologies for the hyper-converged world and finding the right balance of cloud solutions and on premise IT
- Sector-specific digital transformation – deep dive sessions into the challenges and opportunities across financial services, public sector, retail, manufacturing, transport and many more...
As always, we will be running parallel streams of interactive breakout sessions on the most relevant industry and sector-based topics. Customers, technology partners, and Fujitsu’s own experts will illustrate and discuss the many areas of digital transformation and co-creation. For a detailed list of sessions, go to the Agenda Builder.
Highlights from Fujitsu Forum 2016
In 2016 we welcomed over 12,500 visitors to Fujitsu Forum, from 83 countries. The main themes covered were artificial intelligence, the internet of things, cloud, and cyber security - which underpins everything we do in the digital world.
Guest speakers included Dr Markus Voss, Global CIO and COO at DHL; and Dr Joseph Reger, Fujitsu's CTO of Global Business.There were 500 expert talks, 57 breakout sessions, 12,000 tweets, guided tours, robots, and a truly memorable beer festival with acrobatics and live music. Watch the video to find out more, and register free to join us in 2017.