Improved performance at a lower cost
Headquartered in Vizela, Portugal, Mundotêxtil is recognized as one of the world’s main producers of terry towels. With more than 550 employees, it exports 98% of its production to more than 40 countries including Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Sweden, UK, and USA.
Mundotêxtil needed to replace its obsolete servers with a high-performance server infrastructure that is stable and scalable.
- Two high-performance Fujitsu dual-socket rack RX servers with failover in the event of a breakdown
- One Fujitsu disk DX storage system
- One Fujitsu Celvin backup solution
- Efficiency and productivity gains
- Reliable system, with good performance and no time wasted
- Reduction in the number of machines
- Cost reduction with the centralization of machine management