Download Full Case Study PDF
City of Heidelberg
A robust companion for everyday school life
The Office of Digital Affairs and Data Processing of the City of Heidelberg in Germany is the central contact and coordinator for all digitization questions and projects, whether for city administration or relating to citizens, the economy, or science. It sponsors, promotes, directs, and implements digitization projects both in their entirety and on the departmental level.
The Office of Digital Affairs was looking for a sustainable, professional, and highly reliable IT solution.
- FUJITSU Desktop ESPRIMO G558
- FUJITSU Display P24"
- Sustainably produced, high-quality devices
- Ultra-compact with minimal space and packaging requirements
- Reduced costs, thanks to a low failure rate and long service life
- Flexible mounting options, extreme user-friendliness
- Complete service ecosystem from a single source, provided by a full-service partner in the region
- Comprehensive assistance from Fujitsu IT