Sparking innovation through co-creation
SJ-Solutions was established in 2003 as a specialized provider of Data Availability Solutions. It has been designing, implementing and maintaining environments for storage, computing, backup, archiving and virtualization ever since. As a Fujitsu Select Circle Partner and premium partner for Commvault, the company has the knowledge and skills to make the most of its products for every organization and delivers environments for backup, storage, archiving, VDI and server virtualization to secure all data.
As part of exploring new opportunities and offerings within the XSPs ecosystem, SJ-Solutions wanted to create an entirely new service provider category around secure data management. The challenge was to find the right partners and an environment to enable the idea to mature into a formal proposal.
SJ-Solutions was invited to join more than 25 C-Level participants in Lapland to take part in a Fujitsu co-creation event, which enabled them to create new visions and develop new concepts for rapid market implementation. This led to the development of the ‘Green Cloud’ offering.
- Co-creation enabled the development of the ‘Green Cloud’ offering
- Provides best-in-class data protection on a pay-as-you-go basis
- Guaranteed full autonomy and security within the ‘Green Cloud
- Easy self-service and insights through a personalized and secure user interface
- Multi-Cloud support to stay in charge of data