Download Full Case Study PDF
Efficient and legally compliant HR processes
The Bamberg-based Dr. Pfleger Arzneimittel GmbH manufactures, develops and markets pharmaceutical products with a workforce of more than 390 people. The medium-sized enterprise's product range includes more than 60 drugs and medical products in the fields of urology, dermatology, gynecology and the self-medication of pain, hoarseness and hair health. The company invests its surplus funds in the non-profit Dr. Robert Pfleger Foundation.
Dr. Pfleger wanted to digitize its personnel files and integrate them into its SAP HCM system.
- Implementation of the digital personnel file (DiPA)
- Integration into the SAP HCM system
- Increased efficiency through optimized personnel processes
- Increased transparency and improved data protection
- Regulatory compliance
- Savings in storage and filing costs
- Uniform structure of personnel files
- Fast and simultaneous access
- Avoidance of data redundancy and shadow files