Fujitsu assisted DB Systel GmbH with competent consulting services for implementing a strategy for robotic process automation (RPA).
DB Systel GmbH, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG) and the digital partner for all group companies. Using a holistic, customer-specific offering, the company successfully promotes the digitalization of all DB AG companies in an integrative and value-creating fashion.
DB Systel operates an RPA competence center that offers RPA services for internal DB customers. An IT partner was required to assist with the review, validation and optimization of the services.
Fujitsu supplied the licenses for the RPA software as well as an extensive advisory package, which comprised the development of IT service management processes, a review of the procedures for workflow development, the preparation of a reporting concept as well as the preparation and implementation of training workshops for RPA developers.
- Optimized and validated RPA environment
- Exchange of experience with international RPA experts
- Robotic automation of standardized processes
- Reduced pressure on employees with the removal of cumbersome routine tasks
- Increase in staff motivation and satisfaction