After DevOps and CALMS assessments, Formwize is able to deploy applications to any cloud platform quickly and securely
"We needed a ‘digital Sherpa’ with the consultancy, services and technology to enable a DevOps approach. Fujitsu was the obvious choice, displaying a deep understanding of where we were and where we needed to go."
Formwize adopts a DevOps culture with help from Fujitsu to speed up time to market for its products and services.
Headquartered in Perthshire, Scotland, Formwize builds SaaS-based smart form solutions, providing data collection to GDPR standard including survey, poll, event, test and customised forms for a range of SME and blue-chip clients. The company is powered by world-class IT systems using a hybrid IT model, which allows it to ensure high levels of service and placement of data in geographies to suit customers’ needs.
Formwize has employees around the world, involving multiple time zones, languages and technical disciplines. This made effective collaboration difficult and slowed time to market for application changes and deployment.
The company turned to trusted partner Fujitsu to introduce a DevOps culture. Following a free CALMS* (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement & Sharing) assessment and a five-day XpressWay consultancy, Fujitsu provided a number of automation tools to enable the rapid deployment of Formwize applications to any cloud platform.
- 20 times more agile when delivering new applications for customers
- 30 per cent more agile when automatically deploying daily application changes
- Common global DevOps dashboard and shared library enables effective employee collaboration
- Applications can be deployed to any hypervisor or cloud platform seamlessly
- CALMS score has risen from 23 to 88 per cent