Download Full Case Study PDF
PRIMERGY Scale out servers and ETERNUS DX200 helps Josefs-Gesellschaft to grow and to integrate new partners
“Putting people at the heart of what we do” is the guiding principle behind the daily work of Josefs-Gesellschaft. The non-profit, Catholic body, operating institutions for people with disabilities provides expert, tailored assistance to help people to help themselves. The organization also operates hospitals and retirement homes
Migrating the entire server and storage system for healthcare applications, some of which are highly critical. Due to a scheduled change of supplier, a new, reliable provider was sought to meet the organization’s high demands in terms of virtualization, decentralization, and high availability.
Rapid live migration to powerful FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY CX Scale-out systems in the customer’s central data center, using two ETERNUS DX200 and one ETERNUS LT40.
- Performance of ETERNUS storage systems
- Capacity of PRIMERGY Scale-out servers
- Flexibility because of optimized run-time behavio
- Reduction of maintenance window
- Seamless integration into existing VMware environment
- Lower energy costs, reduced waste heat, less space required in the data center
- Reduced workload for IT team
- Freeing up capacity for new projects