Download Full Case Study PDF
SEB Private Banking
A mobile-friendly, secure portal for 3,000 users at SEB
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ) (SEB) is a leading Nordic financial services group, guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key to creating a better world. SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services.
After 18 years, SEB’s online portal was starting to show its age. An aging user interface and mobile incompatibility made it unpopular with customers. The Bank wanted to overhaul its online offering but needed to find the right partner.
Based on its existing references and proprietary technology, the Bank chose DigitalSphere – a partnership between Nvision and Fujitsu that combines the latter’s technical expertise with the former’s user experience know-how to create a brand new online and mobile platform.
- Increases customer satisfaction through improved look and feel
- Reduces SEB internal workload by enabling self-service
- Compliant system offers flexibility as to which information is displayed to which users
- Enables cost-effective future development of new features
- More consistent with SEB corporate brand
- Low maintenance costs