Business data given caffeine shot through digital transformation
Since 1997, Caffè Borbone has brought the quality, dedication and passion of the inimitable Neapolitan espresso to the European market. It manufactures and distributes coffee capsules compatible with most of the popular home coffee machines. The brand offers many different flavors to meet the taste of every consumer.
Caffè Borbone’s existing IT infrastructure could no longer handle the company’s needs as it grew 40% year on year. It was also reliant on many time-consuming paper-based processes.
Caffè Borbone worked with local partner CAT s.r.l. to design and install FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA with material management, finance, production planning, sales, distribution and business analysis modules.
- Faster performance improves productivity, enabling business to keep pace with 40% annual growth rates
- Platform reliability ensures uninterrupted access to critical data
- New functionality enables real-time business analytics, 24/7
- Accelerates digital transformation of the business, removing manual process, improving efficiency and reducing human error
- Establishes the capacity to accommodate future growth